1. Compiled by Russel S. Warner, "Mayflower Families Through Five Generations: Volume Fourteen, Myles Standish", (Plymouth, MA: General Society of Mayflower Descendents, 1997).
2. Viletta (Tripp) Pincumbe's family history notes.
3. Tripp Family History
4. Two letters written by Rosa (Clinton) Ogren to Maud (Miller) Buckingham on 1 Nov 1920 and 22 Jan 1921.
5. Durkee Society Family Group Sheets for Eugene Orlando Durkee.
6. The Wing Family of America Incorporated, "The Owl, Vol 18 No 1", (December 1916), pages 1697 and 1878
7. Zoeth and Abigail Tobey Tombstone Photographs. They are buried near their son, Zacheus K. Tobey and grand daughter, Deborah (Tobey) Clinton.
8. Zacheus K. Tobey Tombstone Photograph. He is burried near his father, Zoeth Tobey and daughter, Deborah (Tobey) Clinton.
9. Deborah (Tobey) Clinton's gravestone Photograph. She is burried next to her parents. Her stone has "wife of ELI CLINTON. a daughter of Z.K. & E. TOBEY"
10. W 8829 Mayflower Membership papers listing Tobey births and deaths.
11. Zaccheus and Ruhamah Tobey's Tombstone Photograph. On their farm near Morris, New York.
Misc: www.RootsWeb.com - I found one person that has generations 1 through 8. She even has the fact that Deborah Tobey married Eli Clinton and died when she was 28 years old. Eli then married her sister Catherine Tobey. This is also in Viletta (Tripp) Pincumbe's notes.